FAQs-Becoming A Provider
To become a Provider, please visit https://realdealcleaning.com We recommend doing this on a laptop or desktop.
Requirements – All Providers must:
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have experience with the skills you have offered.
- Have an iOS or Android Smartphone (with texting capability).
Registration Process – In order for an account to be activated, all providers must:
- Complete the Provider orientation online.
- Provide a current and valid U.S. government-issued photo ID (with DOB listed).
- Upload a profile picture.
- Enter routing and account numbers connected to a bank account or certain pre-paid debit cards.
- Clear a background check (SSN required).
Yes all Real Deal Providers are expected to use only the highest quality products and the best equipment possible to ensure everything is done properly. The only event of which a Provider may not provide products, is if a customer has special requests and wants us to use something they provide.
For the safety of our users, every Real Deal Provider is screened for criminal offenses. The criminal background check is provided by a third party and includes national and county-level databases. When necessary, local courthouse record checks can stretch back to a minimum of 7 years.
Determinations on whether an individual is eligible to become a Provider on the Real Deal Cleaning platform are made on a case by case basis. You may be ineligible to accept job requests on the Real Deal Cleaning platform if, among other things or as required by applicable law, your background check results reveal any of the following:
- A felony
- A sexual offense
- A violent crime
- Certain drug-related offenses
- Certain theft
- Certain property damage offenses